This is another excellent triceps strengthening exercise. This exercise this exercise is isolated type, it also trains your forearms along with triceps. You need a barbell to perform this exercise. This exercise is similar to Decline EZ Bar Triceps Extension.
Guide to perform this exercise properly
- Lie back on an incline bench with inclination between 45-75degrees holding a barbell with an overhand grip.
- Bring the barbell above your head with arms extended and elbows in. You arms will be perpendicular to your torso.
- Keeping your upper arms stationary, lower the bar in an semi circular motion behind your head until your forearms touch you biceps. (more…)
This exercise tones your triceps. The best part of this exercise is that it does not require any specialized equipment to perform. This is one of the best exercise for triceps while you are traveling. This is a compound exercise, involving both the elbow and the shoulder joint. (more…)
This exercise is similar to decline dumbbell triceps extension. You will be using an ez-curl bar or a barbell instead of a dumbbell here. This is isolated triceps strengthening exercise. Instructions to do this exercise properly
- Lie down on a decline bench securing your legs at the other end.
- Using a close grip, lift up the EZ bar from the rack, and then hold it over your elbows in and arms locked. Make sure that your arms are vertical to the ground. It’s better to have a spotter hand you the barbell. (more…)
This is an isolated triceps strength training exercise. Instructions to do this exercise properly
- Lie down on a decline bench with a dumbbell in each hand lying on your thighs.
- Now move the dumbbells at shoulder length in front of you. Place arms vertically towards the ground with palms facing each other and extended fully. This will be your starting position.
- While inhaling, keeping your upper arms stationary, move the dumbbells down slowly in circular motion till your thumbs are near your ears. (more…)
“Eat six small meals a day” is a common advice you hear from all fitness experts to reduce weight. But many who follow it, find it difficult to strike a balance between junk food & healthy food. Dr. Haub proves that its the calorie count what matters, not the quality of food in weight loss. But, is it healthy?, that is another issue. Here are more details on Dr.Haub’s Experiment..
This is a biceps strengthening exercise. You just need a pair of dumbbells to do this exercise.
Instructions on how to do zottoman curls
- Stand up straight holding dumbbells in each hand.
- Palms must be facing your body.
- Raise the dumbbells up moving only your forearms rotate your wrist to attain the upward facing palm position. Raise the dumbbells up to your shoulder level. (more…)
This is a biceps strengthening exercise. You just need a pair of dumbbells to do this exercise properly.
Instructions on How to do Hammer Curls
- Stand straight, body upright with your arms at your sides holding dumbbells at each side.
- Palms should be facing your body. This is your initial position (more…)
This is a biceps strengthening exercise. You need a cable pulley machine to do this exercise
Overhead Cable Curl Exercise Guide
- Before you start the exercise set up some weight at the sides of the pulley machine, be sure that the weight on each side are of same amount of weight . (more…)
This exercise strengthens your biceps
Instruction on how to do spider curl
- Before you start. Set up 2 bars that will hold the barbell on top of a bench or a preacher bench where you could sit on. Balance the barbell and make sure that it won’t fall. (more…)
This is a biceps strengthening exercise and you need dumbbells to do this exercise successfully.
Instructions on how to do Seated Dumbbell curls
- Get a flat bench where you can sit on. Get a dumbbell for each of your hands. Hold them at arm’s length.
- Palms must be facing towards your body while holding the dumbbells.
- Without moving your upper arm, raise the weight up to your shoulder level. Make sure that only your forearms are moving. Slightly twist your wrist so that when raising the dumbbells your palms are faced up. (more…)
The reverse cable curls strengthens your biceps. You need a cable pulley machine to do this exercise, so a subscription to fitness center might be required.
How to do Reverse Cable Curl
- The starting position: stand upright. Grab a bar attached to the low puller system while your palms face downward at a shoulder length grip. The elbows should be near the upper part of your body to assume the initial position. (more…)
This is one of the best bicep strengthening exercise.Instructions to do this exercise properly.
- Grab a barbell using both hands with your palms facing upward with a few inches space.
- Stand up straight with head up. Place feet shoulder length apart and elbows close to your body to assume the starting position. Remember not to move your elbow and upper arm while doing this exercise. (more…)
This is a great biceps exercise that can supplement your biceps workout routine.
Instructions to do two arm dumbbell preacher curl
- Starting position: hold a dumbbell on each hand and position your biceps on top of the preacher bench. Hold the dumbbell on a shoulder length position.
- While you are holding the dumbbell up, slowly bring the dumbbell down until your arms are extended and your muscles are stretched. (more…)
This is one of the best exercise for training your biceps. You need a dumbbell and a incline bench to do this exercise properly.
Instructions to do this exercise properly.
- Before you start the exercise. Set up an inclined bench, hold a dumbbell with one hand and rest your arm on the inclined bench with your palms facing up. (more…)
This is biceps strength building exercise. You need a cable pull machine to do this exercise.
- Take a straight bar or an E-Z bar that is attached to a low pulley. Use both your hands with your palms facing up. Grip the bar at shoulder width.
- Set up an exercise mat; lie flat on top of it. Set your foot flat against the pulley system frame with your legs stretched. (more…)
This is one of the best triceps training exercise. To do this you need a cable pulley machine.
Instructions to do cable triceps extension properly
- Place the bench in front or next to the pulley machine.
- Grab a straight bar attached above the head to a high pulley with the hands approximately 6 inches distant from your palms with palms facing downward. (more…)
This is one of the best exercise for training your triceps. There are lots of variations you can do for this exercise.The one we are discussing is behind the head also known as Skull Crushers.
How to do Lying Barbell Triceps Extension.
- Hold the EZ-bar or barbell with palms are facing forward. Lay down on a flat surfaced bench with your head at the end of it. Hold the barbell at close grip. If you are making use of an E-Z Bar then you should be holding it via the inner handles. (more…)
This is a biceps strengthening exercise. Dumbbells are needed to perform this exercise properly.
Instructions to do this exercise properly
- Sit down on an inclined bench while holding dumbbells in each of your hands at arms length. Keeping your elbows near your torso rotate your palms till they face forward. This will be your initial position. (more…)
This is strength training exercise for biceps.
- Hold the dumbbells a bit far from yourself so that you can carry out more weight. This can be extremely good while you are performing exercises that strengthen the biceps. Now, you need to work on a normally inclined dumbbell curl, keeping your wrist as much back as you can so that you can easily neutralize any kind of stress or pressure that is positioned on them. (more…)
This is one of the most effective exercise for biceps which can also be done with dumbbells. Barbell restricts the movements of your arms.
How to do Barbell Curl exercise properly
- Standing upright holding the barbell at a shoulder-width apart. Your palms should be faced forward and your elbows should be close to your torso. This is your initial position. (more…)