This is a biceps strengthening exercise. You just need a pair of dumbbells to do this exercise properly.
Instructions on How to do Hammer Curls
- Stand straight, body upright with your arms at your sides holding dumbbells at each side.
- Palms should be facing your body. This is your initial position
- Exhaling slowly raise the dumbbell forward without moving your upper arm. Raise the dumbbells up to the shoulder level and hold on to the position for a moment. Do not move your elbows, only move your forearms in this exercise.
- While inhaling slowly bring down the dumbbells back to the starting position.
- Perform until failure or 8-12 reps.
Video Demo on How to perform Hammer Curls