Zottman Curl – Biceps Exercise
This is a biceps strengthening exercise. You just need a pair of dumbbells to do this exercise.
Instructions on how to do zottoman curls
- Stand up straight holding dumbbells in each hand.
- Palms must be facing your body.
- Raise the dumbbells up moving only your forearms rotate your wrist to attain the upward facing palm position. Raise the dumbbells up to your shoulder level.
- Stay in position for a moment as you feel your biceps contract.
- While in position rotate your write again making your palms face downward while holding the dumbbells.
- Gently move your forearms back to the starting position while your palms are face down.
- Before the dumbbells are settled back to the starting position rotate your wrist again making sure your palms face your body again.
- Do the procedure following the prescribed amount of repetitions or until failure.
Video demos on how to do Zottoman Curls