This is another excellent triceps strengthening exercise. This exercise this exercise is isolated type, it also trains your forearms along with triceps. You need a barbell to perform this exercise. This exercise is similar to Decline EZ Bar Triceps Extension.
Guide to perform this exercise properly
- Lie back on an incline bench with inclination between 45-75degrees holding a barbell with an overhand grip.
- Bring the barbell above your head with arms extended and elbows in. You arms will be perpendicular to your torso.
- Keeping your upper arms stationary, lower the bar in an semi circular motion behind your head until your forearms touch you biceps.
- Slowly return to the starting position while exhaling and contracting your triceps.
- Repeat until failure or do 3 sets of 10-12 reps.
You can also do this exercise with and ez-bar or dumbbells.
Video Demo on how to do this exercise