This is one of the best triceps training exercise. To do this you need a cable pulley machine.
Instructions to do cable triceps extension properly
- Place the bench in front or next to the pulley machine.
- Grab a straight bar attached above the head to a high pulley with the hands approximately 6 inches distant from your palms with palms facing downward.
- Kneel away from the machine.
- Place your upper arms and head right over the bench. Bend your elbows along the forearms positioning towards the pulley. This is how you are going to start this exercise.
- Keeping upper arms are close to the head, pull the bar in a circular motion till the elbows get locked and arms are parallel to the ground. Stay in this position for a count of three. Exhale during this movement.
- Return to the initial position slowly as you inhale.
- Repeat these steps for the suggested amount of reps.
You can make use various exercise bands while you are performing this exercise
Video Demos on How to do Kneeling Cable Triceps Extension
Video Demo 2