This is biceps strength building exercise. You need a cable pull machine to do this exercise.
- Take a straight bar or an E-Z bar that is attached to a low pulley. Use both your hands with your palms facing up. Grip the bar at shoulder width.
- Set up an exercise mat; lie flat on top of it. Set your foot flat against the pulley system frame with your legs stretched.
- Extend your arms but keep you elbows close to your torso. Bend your arms a little to assume the initial position.
- Keep your upper arm in position with your elbows remain close to your torso. Pull the bar gently towards your chest while you exhale. Feel the contraction of your biceps.
- While inhaling slowly return to the initial position.
- Do for the suggested no of reps.
Video Demo on How to do Lying Cable Curl
Video Demo 2