This is one of the best exercise for training your biceps. You need a dumbbell and a incline bench to do this exercise properly.
Instructions to do this exercise properly.
- Before you start the exercise. Set up an inclined bench, hold a dumbbell with one hand and rest your arm on the inclined bench with your palms facing up.
- Put your other hand on or at the side of the bench, make sure your chest is pressing on top of the inclined bench and your feet are apart and just enough to support your body weight. This will be your starting position.
- Do not move your upper arm. As you exhale flex your forearm upward until your biceps touch your forearm. Hold the dumbbell at your shoulder level for a moment.
- As you inhale start to bring back the dumbbell to rest on the inclined bench, back to the starting pose.
- Do suggested amount of repetitions.
- Do the same procedure with the other arm.
Video Demos on how to do Standing One-Arm Dumbbell Curl over Incline Bench
Video Demo 2